I haven't blogged lately because we've been busy moving across the state. But I have plans to continue adding to this blog with lesson ideas and tips for teaching art, as I can. These lessons should be helpful to current teachers, homeschooling moms, or Dads, or just budding artists who need a little extra help or tips for learning about art!
Some things that I will continue to share on the blog are:
1. Tips for working with clay.
2. 'How to' posts for creating things from clay.
3. Tips for drawing with pencil, colored pencils, and ink.
4. Tips for working with mixed media.
5. My favorite art supplies.
6. Anything else that I find to share along the way!
I hope you will check back often to see what I am up to and check out the older posts from my teaching years. There are some very cool projects created by some very talented high school students.
Mrs. Macre ♥ Loves Art!