Life after Teaching Art...

Mixed Styles
Beth S. Macre©2012 
...is pretty amazing!  Although I am retired, I am still very active with my art. I get to do what I love every day! It has kept me busy and I have been very happy with my decision so far.  I don't have those constant student samples to share anymore, so for now, (see update below) I will not continue to add student work to this blog.  I will leave it up for the samples that I have already shared though. It was fun to write on the blog while I could.  I wish I had started years ago.  For now, enjoy my blog and enjoy your own classrooms!

UPDATE
Update: I love to try new things so I will be adding tutorials to the blog as I come across interesting projects. I will also update some of the old blog posts with more instructional tips and step by step photos. Check out this blog and its' archives for interesting projects or check my Pinterest page to see if there is anything you are interested in!
Here is a link to my Pinterest Page Board dedicated to this blog and links to other blogs that are related to my blog posts.
Pinterest Board: Mrs. Macre's Art Class.
My Entire Pinterest Page: Beth Macre


Mrs. Macre♥Art 

Comments

Popular Posts