No, I haven't started teaching school again, but I decided that I could use this blog for some 'teachable moments'. I still work as an artist, so I thought that teaching my own tips about working with clay, paint, drawing, and mixed media, still qualifies as being a teacher. Hopefully current teachers, homeschooling moms, or Dads, or just budding artists who need a little extra help or tips for learning about art!
Some of what you will be learning about include:
1. Tips for working with clay.
2. 'How to' posts for creating things from clay.
3. Tips for drawing with pencil, colored pencils, and ink.
4. Tips for working with mixed media.
5. My favorite art supplies.
6. Anything else that I find to share along the way!
I hope you will check back often to see what I am up to and check out the older posts from my teaching years. There are some very cool projects created by some very talented high school students.
Mrs. Macre ♥ Loves Art!